Dermal Needling Treatment
Dermal needling is a treatment that uses very fine needles to create micro-channels in the skin at various depths. This stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin fibres to create a range of noticeable benefits. Genosys power solutions are applied during the treatment which are deeply absorbed into the skin to stimulate tissue repair and encourage cell regeneration.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pitting and scarring caused by acne
- Lightens pigmentation and age spots
- Reduces enlarged pores and refines the skin’s texture
- Stimulates the repair of broken capillaries and spider veins
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Suitable for all skin tones
Prior to treatment
Avoid sun exposure prior to treatment.
What to expect during the treatment
Dermal needling feels like rough exfoliation on the skin and is not painful. Your therapist will adjust the pressure levels to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the treatment. We will apply a relaxing, gel cooling mask at the end of the treatment.
This treatment may leave you a little flushed after, and this will fade within a few hours. Avoid active serums and sun exposure for 72 hours after treatment.
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation with one of our therapists to discuss the best treatments for you.