Smooth, fade and reduce your scar with a series of our scar reduction treatments
- Laser Genesis stimulates a response that creates a thermal injury in the deeper layers of your skin. This results in your skin generating new collagen and gradually filling in the scars, smoothing the skin texture, lightening the colour and tightening enlarged pores.
- Microdermabrasion, using Microplus+ can diminish the appearance of shallow acne scarring and treat enlarged pores and blackheads. Microplus+ also stimulates collagen growth, smoothing and re-texturing your skin’s surface.
- Dermal needling is a technique that uses micro needling to ensure greater absorption of cosmeceutical products into the skin.
We treat the following types of scars:
- Acne scarring
- Surgical scars
- Self-harm scars
- Pigmentation and discolouration
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Recent or older scars
- Trauma scars
- Scar smoothing
- Smooth, fade and reduce your scar
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be done all year round
Prior to treatment
Do not apply any retinol products (Vitamin A) on the treatment area for 48 hours prior.
What to expect during the treatment
Optimal results are experienced for the majority of our clients after 4-6 treatments. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a course of treatment that is appropriate for your skin.
Most of our customers describe the feeling on the skin as warmth, similar to being in the sun. Your therapist will fit you with eyewear to protect your eyes from the laser.
This treatment may leave you a little flushed after fade within a few hours and makeup can be applied directly after treatment. We will apply sunscreen at the end of the treatment to protect your skin afterwards.
|Acne, Surgical, Stretchmarks, Self Harm, Trauma, Discolouration, Staining, Old & Recent||We recommend a min number of treatments for the best results. This will be discussed with you on yr initial consultation||From 30mins||Scar treatment from $85.00|
|Scar Reduction Packages||Accumulative treatments lead to the best outcome for scar reduction||POA|
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation with one of our therapists to discuss the best treatments for you.