Our Skin Assessments are undertaken by our senior Dermal Specialist Skin and Laser Therapists. Our therapist will provide a detailed skin analysis, using the Obsev 520 to assess and help customised home care plan and will work with you to outline a six month treatment plan.
Think of us as your Skin Coach. If you’re feeling overwhelmed with where to start your skincare regime, or how to tackle problematic skin changes, a comprehensive Skin Assessment can be a great start.
Benefits of a Skin Assessment
Our Skin Therapist will work with you to assess your skin and recommend a tailored treatment plan. You will get:
- Using the Observ 520 skin analysis tool
- 6 month plan for in-clinic treatments to target your concerns
- an informative 30 minute consultation
- an at home skincare plan, which is specific to what your skin needs – because a high percentage of the results you’ll see can be achieved though good skincare at home
- Assess pigmentation, inflammation, UV damage and the true age of your skin
- a complimentary analysis and rating of your hydration levels
- $40 towards your first skin treatment with our therapist, when booked on the day of consultation
Invest in your skin. Its going to represent you for a very long time…
Book a 30-minute skin consultation with our RNs or therapists to discuss & plan the best treatment for you.